View Single Post
Old 28-12-2017, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Sorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Looking for Full service. Many gd ones to exchange

Just back from Kimchi land. No FRs not even chiobus on the streets. Only an occasional chio SYT student.

Landed in SG at 4am Mon, took a nap and woke up at 12noon feeling a weeks tank of reservists awaiting activation

Called A**** and booked an appt at 3pm. Reached there promptly but my calendar alerted me to an appt in the city at 330pm fixed 10daw ago . Damn wasted petrol.

Called the client to confirm but he said call me back in 5mins

3:05pm A**** called me to check if I still coming. Said I was at coffee shop awaiting confirmation if I had to go. She said she had ano booking. So I said go ahead, cos I probably had to go..

3:25pm called client but he said “Sorry last minute had to cancel” damn

3:30pm went up to MP but A said she confirmed other booking and suggested a colleague do me... said ok, maybe can try new gal also A**** but different name! So Bros dun anyhow ask for a gal with name starting with A. Cos sure regret!

New ML a slimmer MiLF A**** came in, with a CFm face... I asked for 90mins $108, hoping to get some steamy teasing but after 80mins of piano massage, with some hits on the right spots... WTH 4800s or touching sure hit some spots right?

I felt it was a total waste of money cos should have taken their promo of $45/hr traditional massage.

Times up changed and left. Not even blue balls

By thurs, reservist soldiers going on mutiny / strike, so called her and went for 2hrs at a special $128. Best 2hr massage I’ve had. Unloaded 2weeks supply of stale barley syrup but she had to put in extra effort in the end.

Commented that her hands were so tired. Paid $130 and left a happy man