View Single Post
Old 26-12-2017, 04:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 7
Iryiris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIryiris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIryiris is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 📖 The Journal of Iris 📖

Happy Boxing Day!

I about to open up my friends' gifts now as i just done with whatever houseworks i need to do. My mom falls sick already after 2 days of going in and out of hospital. I was not enough rest too for past 2 days as after the birth of my 2nd nephew, i went straight to my bro's house to sleepover with my mom. If not it will be troublesome for him to send me back. I had about 7 hours of sleep but still felt so tired. Probably due to the drinking before i went to hospital (I had a gathering at friend's place which already set the date & had 3 bottles of red wines :O) and i not used to sleep at different bed. But, i still going on strong (better touchwood 1st). Just now i felt hungry (recently i feel hungry now and then. Jialat, going to be pui chee hahaha) so i cooked some noodles with the leftover veggies that my mom cooked earlier. I'm not those who will waste food. I quite different from newer generation who don't give a damn about whether food will be wasted and so on. After eating, I have to wash whatever dishes that needed to be washed. I cleaned the area where my mom has to sleep as she fell aslept at the sofa. It was raining so have to do the check of making sure clothes were not outside, closing the windows etc. And, that's where i have the time to write this. Ok, i gonna rest now as I working tomorrow. Goodnight cum good morning!