View Single Post
Old 25-12-2017, 01:21 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Decided to give myself a Xmas present. Here we go, Oni from AA.

Lk: 7/10
She said she is 22 and it's her in the picture but her skin is not as perfect as shown in photo. Guess the photos are photoshop.

Body: 7.5/10
Not fat almost flat tummy. No stretch mark. Only a big tattoo covering her whole back. She is not those skinny and super slim type (I'm very strict on this aspect.) But she is definitely not meaty type.

Boobs: 9/10
Natural B+/C boobs. Handful soft type. This is her best asset! She is a bit sensitive with her nipples so she could not let me suck all I like as she said its itchy. But she let me suck on them for a long while. So overall still great.

BBBJ: 7.5/10
Am not really a fan but she did quite well.

Frenching: din try
I din really French her but just kiss her softly on her lips. Prefer not to force her as I think she prefers not to French.

Painting: din try
Trimmed below. Did not paint her but she allows me to finger her. She is already wet below when I fingered her.

FJ: 8/10
Did her in several positions and no complaint from her. Think she tried to moan but I can sense that she is faking it. But at least she made the effort to play her part.

GFE: 7/10
Very limited English but still she tried her best to chit chat w me. She took the initiative to massage me but dun expect too much.

Overall: 7.5
(Overall I consider this a satisfied bonk and she hv tried her best.)

RTF: Maybe not as if I'm a sucker for super slim Syt. Her boobs are great though.

Merry Xmas to all and hopefully more slim Syts will come over soon after the new year!