View Single Post
Old 19-12-2017, 04:01 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 0
JRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Just back from 4 night trip to Angeles from 14-17 Dec.... AC is dead!!
This was supposed to be peak season but walking street was deserted with only a few girls and mostly Koreans around. Asians outnumber westerners now.
Spent most of my time in Walking street after unpleasant experience at Perimeter on my first day. Rode the jeepney to Plaridel and decided to walk towards koreatown to check out the Korean bars. Along the way were PNP checkpoints about 1km apart throughout that stretch and was stopped at 2 of them. Asked to show passport and was bodysearched to check whether I was carrying any weapons or drugs..... but they still took 500p each from my wallet at both checkpoints for their "Merry Christmas" party funds. Aborted my plan to visit Koreatown after the 2nd checkpoint bodysearch and returned to Walking Street and remained there throughout my stay.

Took a total of 7 ladies over the 4 nights from the following bars.
Dokkaebi - 3K
Equus - 3K
Cosplay - 2.5K
Centauro - 3K
Arcadia - 3K
Hi Society disco - 3K & 4K (FLs in Hiso)
All 7 ladies were supposed to be LT as negotiated with them before taking them but all of them left after 1 shot.
It makes no difference as ST or LT are the same to them..... and no point complaining to the bars as they side with the ladies.

Hi Society now has to pay 250p entry fee (without consumables) for guys.
Previously entry was free except for Fri/Sat when entry fee was 200p but can be used for comsummables. The new entry fee is applicable everyday.

Overall regretted making this trip to AC. I dun think will be coming back in a long while.