View Single Post
Old 13-12-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
May (RPman)

Promised bro rpman an FR on this girl.. belated but still applicable

Many thanks to bro rpman for arranging a last minute session for me again. I msged him and asked for a session in 20min.. and he delivered the goods again.

Location was a hotel in central area and easy to get to. There's a busstop right in front, so quite convenient for me. I got to the room wet due to a slight drizzle outside, but the sight of May dispelled any coldness I felt.

Looks: I'll get this out of the way.. she's around 60% of the pictures.. need to add some blemish, age and tan. But she is cute, in a milf way; her face is apple-shaped.. wide cheekbones and narrows down to her chin.. Quite pleasant to look at, and looks slightly like a minah.
Body: Her body is that of a milf too. Her boobs are big.. enhanced but still sways quite naturally. Her waist has a bit of loose meat, but no tummy. There's a c-sec scar, so she really is a milf. The overall look is still great.. especially when she presented herself in her lace nightie. I place her in front of the many milfs I have encountered before.

Went into the room and introduced myself. I think we hit it off straight away.. her grasp of English is sufficient for us to make small talk.

Character: You can feel that her smile is genuine.. that's the best thing I felt about the session. As a milf, I feel that she knows what she wants in a sex partner.. she is not looking for 高富帅, unlike some of the younger girls; rather, she wants someone who can show her kindness and friendship. Deliver both, and she will service you like a king.

Fast-forward.. quick shower with her and we are back in front of the bed. She dried me off with the towel, then while drying my legs, attacked mini-me without notice.

BBBJ: Good. Light pressure and suction and willing to take as much as she can. I tried to lightly push her head closer for dt.. but I don't think she's used to it, so I didn't force the issue.
Frenching: Speaks better French than English. Willing to fight from first contact to the end. Very satisfied
Painting, FJ: Pushed her onto the bed and she allowed me to dominate her body. There were only 2 positions we did.. me pumping her.. and me painting her. I don't remember much from this.. it was frantic, and I alternated frequently between pumping and painting her. I do strongly remember her boobs bouncing along as I banged her.. I loved it. Finished in her.. was shagged and she allowed me to lie on top of her for a while.

Mission completed, bathed and left.

Parting notes: It was a quick, 1 shot session.. and we both thought it was too short. Promised to rtf before she leaves next week.

tl;dr - she's a good bonk if you set your expectations correctly.. she's a milf, so go expecting to bang one.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)