View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 22
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Totally unremarkable fella looking for NSA companionship

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotstuffm8 View Post
But that wasn't exactly what you did. You decided to come in and be all judgmental without even seeing the vitriol I'm getting, simply for putting myself out there and trying my luck.

What happened to the Bro Code? Bros don't cock block other bros right? I swear this place has gone to shit. Look at all the other threads out here - most of the new guys are downvoted to oblivion, most likely because they happened to be somewhat eligible bachelors and would pose a threat to the aforementioned losers.

Like I said earlier, points are nothing. Not like you can cash them out for free fucks right? It's the nasty anonymous messages left behind that pissed me off.

At this point, it's not like I have anything to gain from creating a ruckus. After all, I'm done with my search and am working on a lead now. Speaking up would just attract more criticism from arses unwilling to accept the harsh truth that they completely suck.

However, I reckon I owe it to myself (and perhaps the other bros who are too timid to speak up for themselves) to call those arses out on their petty, cowardly bullshit.

If you can't see the rationale behind all this, there is nothing left to say.

/rant
I like how you assume those who zap you are afraid of new guys “as a threat”. If that’s not assuming I don’t know what is.

Points are nothing. True. Can’t be eaten for lunch. But it’s a rough guide to your credibility and your “bro-ness” here. And it’s a nuisance in terms of messages and postings when you’re in the red

So before you accuse others of assuming try not to assume yourself.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here