Old 21-11-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
Valerians is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Bedtime stories

I got to wear one of her robes as she quickly donned some sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt. Our wet clothes were now hanging over the tub to dry.

As we got into her living room with Tricia looking dazed and tired.

“I hope you’re not mad with me…” I said. “You are clearly trying to wing Tricia and me…”

“What are you talking about? I was on top of you at the time. I couldn’t hold back. I really needed to feel your fat cock inside of me.” She exclaimed.

“Also… Who says that I still can’t wing Tricia and you now…?”

“But… I want to tell you that you’re not the longest I have seen, but you sure are thick down there…” She flirted with her eyes looking right through me as if she wanted to fuck me again…

“Your cock seemed to be rubbing me in all places. It was totally worth it. You are a really considerate lover.” Chloe gave me a peck on the lips.

“Isn’t your boyfriend going to be mad…?” I asked, more than a little bit afraid for my own safety.

“Nah.” She replied. “I don’t have a boyfriend…”

“What?”

“Well, you never know what weirdos you’re going to meet on a beach – I can’t let them think they can walk into my apartment and screw me silly right after meeting them, now can I?” She winked as she said this, then quickly pushed me down on her couch, falling on top of me before giving me a long deep kiss while Tricia was looking away onto the sunset.

“Right now… Give the same energy of our sex to Tricia and get laid with her… She is my BFF… Don’t mistreat her hor!”

“Tricia!!!! Come over here!”