View Single Post
Old 20-11-2017, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 7
OppaiOppai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOppaiOppai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Story: Nothing to lose

Absorbing her words, Yohan winced. A few seconds later though, he leaned forward so he could kiss one of Rachel's inner thighs. Reaching down, he then started to stroke himself again, enjoying how good it felt doing so.

After a brief moment, he then asked her with what was obviously lust and anticipation in his voice, "And how should we accomplish that?"
Hearing the hunger in Yohan's voice when he asked, Rachel could feel her body burning. Not knowing how to answer however, fearful of going anywhere near how she might really want to respond to his question, she made herself say to him guardedly, "I don't know... I'm not sure how much I could let myself help you!"

Reading a mixture of emotions in Rachel's face, Yohan cautiously judged she might be feeling some guilt at the moment. Torn between thoughtfulness of her emotions but still wanting desperately to see how much further he could push her, he said softly, "That's okay! You don't have to do anything you don't want to do!" After a brief pause, however, he followed, "But are you sure wouldn't you mind if I got off, too?"