Old 19-11-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
Valerians is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Bedtime stories

I devoured her up as she could clearly see how bad I wanted her fucking pussy…

The one that did my bidding like a lost sheep…

Andrea was just about the cutest girl you could find…

No one even knew such eroticness was hidden inside this cute little face of hers.

How badly I wanted to taste her. How much I wanted to make her cum.

My hand guided her legs up on her foot that was now rested on the bench in the room.

I now had better access to her…
To what I wanted… 
Andrea…

Her hands slithered the way to my hair and her fingers gripped it tightly.

Loving the feeling of her whole body reacted to what I was doing.

Andrea attempted to keep everything somewhat quiet as we were basically in public but slowly…

Louder moans were escaping from her lips…

I was kind of moaning too…
I was deep into her. My tongue circled around her clits as it did I slid two fingers deep inside of her and she bucked against me.

I continued to taste her for several minutes as her body was growing more tensed. More restless as I tasted my little baby girl,Andrea turned her head back and closed her eyes, biting on her lips.

Her breath was now out of control… I could tell she was close.

Her fingers gripped my hair tighter as her whole body tensed up.

“Fuck… Travis… You’re so good…
At this like always… Ahhh… Fuckkkkkkkkkkk…”

And it was almost as if for a second, time stopped. Except my fingers didn’t and my tongue didn’t. It was their motions that finally pushed her over the edge and she fricking came.

Andrea was grinding herself against my face as my tongue continued tasting her while she shuddered back against the wall. Her hand left my head and desperately tried to make little fists against the wall of the room.

Slowly, so slowly she started to calm down. After a minute or so she finally opened her wet eyes and looked down at me.

The moment our eyes locked, I was sliding it up her.

Our lips met and at that moment I was deep inside of her tiny pussy.

She gasped as I slid all the way in. My hips actually lifted her up off the ground. Our eyes were just glued to each other as I leant forward to her left ear.

“You feel so incredible.” I proudly proclaimed.

She leant forward as she erotically yelled,“Travis. Stop talking and fuck!!"

That’s all I needed and I didn’t even need that. I started thrusting in and out of her glory hole like a wrecked train.