View Single Post
Old 19-11-2017, 11:28 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anybody ever brought ML out for few hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
I think it is a mixture of being understanding and having a bit of luck. If you treat the MLs well they will be comfortable with you outside of the spa. Another important point is to build what I call "social capital", doesn't do you any harm if the next time you book your ML, maybe ask if she would like anything if you pass by a convenience store or just simply text to ask her how is her day. Some bros say MLs service level will drop as you frequent more often or build a better relationship but I find this to be mostly the opposite. So ya, generally don't be a jerk and treat them with some degree of respect. You will be surprised.
Violently agree on this point. I once became so comfortable with an ML we could discuss the relative merits of the various condom brands and she actually asked for my help to help her source for the cheapest Okamoto condoms in Singapore (Mustafa, to my knowledge).

She was an Ang pai who took in no less than $15K per month and she wanted to know which brand gave the best "feeling" so that her customers can cum faster ....hahahaha....I helped to "test drive" of course....

But yeah, building social capital works. Happy to say that after building much social capital with her I am probably one of the few who can make her cum consistently.

That feeling of making an ML cum uncontrollably is simply out of this world.....