View Single Post
Old 18-11-2017, 03:02 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anybody ever brought ML out for few hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Had some experience bringing an ang pai ML out.

Was on good terms with this ML. Each time I went to her spa I would book for 2 sessions. Usually FJ first, massage then FJ again.

So one day I asked her if she wanted to go for dinner, she said ok and it was a simple dinner but she was talking a lot about her personal stuff.

Then the next time, I managed to get a ritz Carlton hotel for staycation at a discounted rate, asked her if she wants to go and take a look. She agreed again. Had a simple dinner and prepared a surprise for her.

Had asked the butler to prepare champagne and fill the bath tub with rose petals. It was part of a package.

When the ML went in, she was pleasantly surprised. And I think I got her a bit smittened.

We got undressed and enjoyed champagne and the marina bay view in the bath tub and she gave me a good rub and scrab.

Sex then came naturally. I was on the sofa and then she pounced on me and we were in the heat of the moment.

She was sibei high already and grabbed my dick wanting to insert into her pussy raw. I was a bit taken aback. Told her I have condoms but she asked me not to use it. I said No, I have to use it, for her safety (it is another way of not saying I am scared haha).

She actually said this: if you are going to wear condom, then I am not going to have sex with you.

I was in a difficult position. In the end, relented and thrusted her raw.

After a short while, while she was damn enjoying, I secretly took the condom and slot it in to continue the bonk.

The thing I totally loved about this ML, was that she would convulse and shiver uncontrollably when she climax. It was really a sight to behold. Not to mention her 24" waistline and her natural 34Ds. And she is GOOD, REALLY GOOD in bed.

Finished round one and she decided to stay on a bit.

We got horny again and did it one more time.

And then once more...

But later she told me she had to go back. (I soon found out why but this is a story for another day). And she took taxi home in the middle of the night. And she said would be back, asked me to wait for her in the morning.

In the morning, she texted me saying she will be coming back a bit late as her boss has insisted she must serve this customer who was a friend of his. After she was done, she rushed back and we made love yet again.

When done, we went to get breakfast at the hotel cafe. Went back and I can't believe it, but we did it again. Our sex drives were simply too high.

She said she wanted to accompany me longer and she decided to fake MC for the day. We checked out and went to a clinic near her house and she got Her MC.

Spent the next few hours just strolling around shopping malls before we parted ways for the day.

I didn't pay a single cent for the 5 bonks we had. True story.
Wow bro, I envy you. True chemistry like that comes only a few times (if ever) in a lifetime.......