Old 24-10-2017, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Satki5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Bros I need help and advice from all the SEASONED samsters.
Hi bros. I got a problem with a Vb. Ok, the story goes like this. I know her from a ktv and the 2 months she was here, she said that i was the second man that she had sex with. Subsequently after she goes back to vietnam, I went to look for her 2 times and had the regular bonking and meals etc. After the 2nd trip, she totally cut all ties such as delete the WeChat and block me totally. She is a 20 yr girl while I am in my mid thirties. After asking from my friend to find out the reason for the sudden change in attitude, I realise she said that I did not help her in terms of giving her money as she said that she do not work in Vietnam and needs money to survive. As a typical Singaporean, time is the most important thing we can give to our gf so I think by visiting her monthly is the best gift I can give to her. There are plans to marry her but now. Haizzzzz...... Where did the r/s go wrong? Despite numerous attempts to give her money this and that now, she is sibei heartless and refuse to have any contact with me now. What should I do? How can I get her back? My heart aches so much whenever I think of her.