Thread: L16h6
View Single Post
Old 22-10-2017, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 15
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indichrome View Post
Of late, I have been visiting this house based on the reports coming from this forum. OKT is nice and polite.

Just wanted to share the experience I have had after trying most of the girls in the house. There's enough said about Meng Lu, so I won't be commenting. I have never had the chance to try her.

So, here's a little insight on my personal experience with the following WLs. Ma Li, XIang Xiang, QQ, Zhi Zhi.

As there's enough material on the forum on the above WLs, I won't be rewriting their stats, and basic information here. The punchline comes first.

Ma Li - RTF: Yes. If you like someone with a smile. Good body with curves at the right places, excellent service, and GFE thrown in, try her. Will speak French if you get her into the zone.

QQ - RTF: Yes. Good looks. If you're into slender women with a huge sex stamina, good service, and not clock watcher, try her.

Xiang Xiang - RTF: Yes. Good firm body. If you can overlook the complexion, she gives a good GFE, Good service and attitude. If you can chat with her in mandarin, she's not going to rush you.

ZZ - RTF:No. Among the tallest girls in the house. Good looking, form body, and with the curves at the correct places. That's all I am going to say.

Hope the above shares some insight on which WL to make a play on depending on your preference. Enjoy.
Upz for your FR