View Single Post
Old 19-10-2017, 05:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Helping Entitled newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickP View Post
hi bros,

I've been combing through this thread unfortunately, I'm still not sure and i was wondering if someone can help answer my questions....
What is the easiest, safest way of getting that, I'm sure ill not be the only one trying to figure that out.

obviously, girls hanging around the streets and outside D1 starts to get dangerous? We chat is dangerous/ has risks so should avoid?

I do mind paying a bit more to make life easy. No need model, young, slim, 7/10 is good enough.
See my post #1171 and #1173 above for your answers

To my knowledge HCM is not an 'easy' town for Dabao for outsiders - the communist gov't doesn't want SGN to become BKK. I suggest you take it as a challenge and enjoy the hunt. Your easiest way is 1)beer bar, 2)FL club (APO, Lush, Bar2go, Bufalo bar), 3)Street FLs. All of these will require negotiations so you need to know how to do that to avoid getting ripped off. There are some ST FS places, but i have not tried them.

A few times i have negotiated with massage girls to come meet me in hotel after work. Normally they will only give you HJ in the massage shop (did get FS once), but if they like you can do more at your hotel after. Some of my friends enjoy Viet KTV and Viet Clubs (DC, 02 Gold etc..) where you pay a hostess to party with you all night. If she like you, can neg to meet in your hotel afterwards. Again, this would not be cheap or garunteed action, and depends abit on your skills (or money). Many people also find 'easy' women on dating apps but this takes time.

If you dont' want to do any of the work above, you can always contact Naemlo and engage his premium hand-holding service to deliver what you want. You get what you pay for, and ask for free advice here get 'free' quality help hahahaha