View Single Post
Old 18-10-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!
Re: Is this FL meant for me?

well, one of my past favorite FL is back in sg again.
however this time, she has a bf in sg so i merely just treat her dinner and listen to her complains nia and nothing more.
have known her for the past 3 years, if i were to comfort her until to the point of bonking her then i would be no different from an @sshole or a 3rd party.
saw some guys on the street throwing her some dirty looks yesterday as she is quite a looker.

i'm determined to see how an ex ang pai like her can work her way back to normal decent life as i have told her before my greatest wish for her is to see how she can return to a normal life, considering she might be one of the richest FL i even bonk, in terms of the savings and properties she owned.

congrats to the guy who managed to won her heart and put up with all her messy lifestyle attributes.
if it was for me, i would have find it hard to stomach.

dear TS,
you need to draw a line between infatuation and true love cause true love for cases with FL can be as messy as it gets.