View Single Post
Old 17-10-2017, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwanboomboom View Post
Aiya i went before i read your MR. She is absolutely the worst ML/FL I have ever met in my life!!

But bro, I feel she looks nothing like the picture. After the session I asked her why you don't look like the pics, she herself say the pics are heavily photoshopped! Really knn, wasted my money
Felt sorry for you bro.

Don't really tried FLs now in SG if I can help it. Either do FJs in a good spa or through other means.

The thing about FLs in SG is that most of them will rush through, dead fish or simply bo chap. Chop carrot gao gao. I had my own fair share of bad services with FLs in the past with only a couple good fucks.

Gave up on good experience now and will look overseas instead. Just had a good fuck with a Hanoi chio KTV lady a couple of nights back. For a good price some more.