View Single Post
Old 13-10-2017, 03:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinoda View Post
Hi gurus,

going for my maiden trip to viet in Nov. Congrats good for you
Will be staying at D1.
Been reading up but couldnt get a clue about viet party scene and spa. Try reading more than 1 page

May i ask where is a good place for spa/salon? D1
For spa/salon, do they provide FJ or just normal hj?It depends
Where is a good place for Salon as i had heard quite alot about it? Look for any shop with Salon/Barber sign
Do they have soapy massage like in BKK? Maybe you can search 'soapy' in this thread
Where is a good place to party ? In a Club
How are the drinks charges like? Varies

Thank you all in advance! You are Welcome, I'm glad to help you
Dear Naemlo, I think this gentleman may be in need of your VIP hand-hold service

OK, i won't be a total sarcastic cunt, but you really need to do more research and read 10/20/30 pages back and you should be able to find answers to most of your questions. I will tell you that two of the more popular Spas are Vien Dong, and Dai Nam. But you really must do more research so you can narrow down your super general questions.