View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bei Bei 1667 - "Sasa twin"

Thanks to bro BG for sharing another gem 1667 Bei Bei!

IMO she feels like a worthy replacement for the departed 1606 SaSa.

1. Package
- fair petite slim with nicely shaped C cuppers, though thighs a tad chunky
- long jet black hair; from some angles looks like a certain MP; but to me the physical attributes really reminiscent of a slimmer 1606 SaSa when she first arrived, though her rack slightly lose out to SaSa
- no visible tatoo; and v yummy pinkish abalone which is nice to savour and without smell

2. Service
- no frills service with no AR and catbath
- her BJ (I requested for cap) is nicely executed with adequate suction complemented by her sensuous strokes along the shaft and alternate licking of the balls- yummy
- minus point for not even lip pecking

3. Lovemaking
- I love it when the gal does not apply ky gel as it makes the lovemaking more pleasurable
- she was slightly juicy from my licking of her pussy, hence after capping my cock, she glided in from cowgal position smoothly. It felt so tight and cosy in her love hole; that I almost cummed within 10 strokes (maybe her resemblance to SaSa played a big part). Immediately requested her to dismount and I licked her fresh abalone again to give my shuddering cock some much needed reprieve. After regaining composure, I continued to ram her in multiple positions, doggie, missionary, spooning, before coming to explosive climax in my fav 'Thirst' position
- Chemistry was lacking (no frenching); but her willingness to accomdate multiple positions and lengthy duration makes her a keeper
- Hopefully she can open up more with more rtfs

At the end of lovemaking, enjoy being pampered with a full body massage

Only thing I'll fault here is no frenching to enhance to session further.
Good fr bro. Keep it up. And you can post this in my busty thread too