View Single Post
Old 26-09-2017, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieAdam View Post
( Click to show/hide )
Quick FR, went to Boss Palace massage at 3am after clubbing at 212 club (super hot girls, but they just sit and drink, can't really touch much, and my ears are still ringing after 12 hours)

Took VIP room and was led to the room buy a guy. Had to pay him 100k tips for him to chose the girl. I couldn't see line up.

Very happy that a cute girl came in, petit but good body. Although I can't speak any Viet and she can't speak any English, she was very sweet and playful, kept touching lil brother while waiting for the tub to fill up. After that, I sat in the tub, and she washed my hair and bath me. She is still clothed standing beside the tub.

After finish bath, massage back then flip over then the normal hanky panky stuff. She did BBBJ for quite awhile and finish off with HJ. Not rushed. She didn't undress all, but you still had full access to the boobs and can pull her skirt up and finger her.

Name: Couldn't hear, as my ears were gone. Number 20, 5pm to late shift.
Body: Slim, C-
GFE: 8/10
Face: 7/10 (innocent girl next door)
WIR: Yes
Damage: 500k for VIP room, 500k for tip

First time in Vietnam, not sure if I got ripped off for the room or not. But understand girl tip is around there.
well, if you know a little bit of French, its not difficult to pick up Vietnamese, because alot of the pronunciations are similar to French.

Here are some common phrases you can belt out to a viet syt
- em rất đẹp (m zer depp) you are beautiful
- Anh thích em (Ang Tic em) I like you

as for club 212, iirc it is a local vietnamese club to cater to the uberly rich local vietnamese men, so its rather exclusive and faux-riche
afaik, viet syt there won't really go near foreigners

If you wan a club on weekends which has a good mix of locals and expats, try Social Club Rooftop Lounge @ MGallery Hotel Des Arts Saigon

Just came back from Hcmc last Sunday... And I came across these two MP in D3:
- Boss Palace Hotel
Standard room costs 200k. A viet syt came in. Profesional and skilful massge. Her name is Ngoc. did BJ for 200K + free roaming

- Massage Minh Tam (sometimes shortened MT LQD)
don't be confused with Minh Minh Tam Hotel
I took the Standard room 250K and iirc VIP room is around 550k. very pretty girls. Tipped the girl 300K for BJ