View Single Post
Old 24-09-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 12
ngankokyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieAdam View Post
Quick FR, went to Boss Palace massage at 3am after clubbing at 212 club (super hot girls, but they just sit and drink, can't really touch much, and my ears are still ringing after 12 hours)

Took VIP room and was led to the room buy a guy. Had to pay him 100k tips for him to chose the girl. I couldn't see line up.

Very happy that a cute girl came in, petit but good body. Although I can't speak any Viet and she can't speak any English, she was very sweet and playful, kept touching lil brother while waiting for the tub to fill up. After that, I sat in the tub, and she washed my hair and bath me. She is still clothed standing beside the tub.

After finish bath, massage back then flip over then the normal hanky panky stuff. She did BBBJ for quite awhile and finish off with HJ. Not rushed. She didn't undress all, but you still had full access to the boobs and can pull her skirt up and finger her.

Name: Couldn't hear, as my ears were gone. Number 20, 5pm to late shift.
Body: Slim, C-
GFE: 8/10
Face: 7/10 (innocent girl next door)
WIR: Yes
Damage: 500k for VIP room, 500k for tip

First time in Vietnam, not sure if I got ripped off for the room or not. But understand girl tip is around there.
Thank you for your sharing..Haha...