View Single Post
Old 22-09-2017, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: 2017 Bangkok Hotspots

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Come come come , for you I waive my fees for 1 day!

Funny story , I went to Phuket in July and was drinking at a bar. Got to know them quite well and promised to bring a few friends down next trip. Last week's first went there , I mistook the bar as the next one! Kena conned buy 1000b worth of lottery ticket for the girls! Didn't even kena a single satang! 5555 but had a good time la , so maybe conned is too strong a word!
U Chee Hong ma!!!55555... See girls only, don't even know own surname is what Liao!!! I have fun time there too..

Knn someone with 12 points zapped me n say don't talk rubbish here!! 555555.. if u don't talk rubbish here, then u want talk what!! Talk KC with u meh...

Zap me, zap me.. I got so many points.. I hope to see red colored points on me!!!! 5555