View Single Post
Old 19-09-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 19
shawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud of
Re: Is this forum really as dead and dry as a desert?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
BronzeGod,

FACTS.....

You recently asked not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4 different questions in this forum(in 4 different threads).....more importantly, you received prompt replies from samsters wrt all 4 of your questions, totally free and unconditional....

So omnia who is the Yang gong ru look alike?

1).....

2)....

3)....

4)....

So then BronzeGod, how can this "forum (be) dead and dry as a desert" as now spuriously claimed by you?

It is patently clear that samsters are still flocking to this forum just by looking at the "Views" column....including "the busty gems and other FRs/info" thread started by you which now has >30K Views.....

What is obvious by now though, is that the large majority of samsters in this forum are NOT INTERESTED in ANY of your specific "bump" requests.....

Which leads me to a very curious and interesting earlier dialogue that you had with Doomas in this very same thread....

So BronzeGod, since you yourself were of the opinion that bumping up a thread was "silly (and) messy" and that you had no interest in bumping up threads, why the sudden change of heart?

Particularly, since it is patently clear that you can easily verify for yourself whether samsters are reading what you have posted by just looking at the "Views" column.
So bro omnia who is the Yang gong ru look alike?