View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of
Re: Best Juagen Master In Amk = Ling Ling Jie

Today arranged for prostate treatment. Was quite nervous as there is a finger poking into my anus as i heard and it will be painful.

Lingling jie did the treatment for me and during that i dunno 1-2min? it felt extremely long and was pretty painful i would say. But i knew it had to do it as my manhood health not good. my right side slightly above my manhood area accordingly to lingling jie pressing and diagnosis was a swell and its gonna be worse with time to come if not treated. this is very true as my ejaculation from pcc is getting weaker, i also felt more lethargic and my right ball lower area also started feeling "sng sng" achy feeling since the start of this year.

so the treatment went on and it was abit difficult as my body keep rejecting and automatically arch up like withdrawing (my auto reflex). i tried my best to force myself to relax so can benefit from d treatment and before i even know it, there was whitish milk-like liquid coming out from my manhood. lingling jie told me its all d dirty not good stuffs that accumulated (especially when we pcc and in a unhealthy way). when its all over, lingling jie pressed my that swell area and checked my abdominal jus above my manhood, the swell was gone and the previous press-abit-pain-like-hell feeling also gone.

treatment ended and yanzi jie offered me a cup of warm water and lingling jie sat down with me to have some sharing.

i recommend bros who hav manhood issues to try lingling jie's treatment. its painful but worth it as this is afterall our own precious manhood health.