View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Went to check out Scratch Dog this trip. Hmm in my opinion, don't bother. 90% Korean customers there and 80% of them are young and good looking. Seriously all good looking. I was, surprised myself. If I'm FL there I rather go with them than old man like me... Lol!
Hhmm, I dunno wat's ur definition of good looking, but if u consider Korean dudes like Psy & Cha Tae Hyun good looking, then yeah, probably most of the Kimchi Boys there r good looking cos most of them look like that. U're right abt the proportion of the guys crowds there though. I was there last week wif 2 of my friends & it's still pretty much the same.

However, I do observe a change of attitudes of the Puyings towards the Kimchi Boys. Frm wat I gathered when I conversed wif a few of the Puyings there, it seems like the Kimchis' stock had depreciated wif the Puyings. Yeah yeah, I know some of u will say that these B*tches will say anything to please u, so that u'll tah bao them. But I saw wif my own eyes that there're many FLs or Puyings who rejected Kimchis' advances. N the funny thing is that there were even FLs, whom we thought had alrdy hooked up wif some other Kimchis, came over to our table & try to chk us out. On 1 occasion, 1 of the Kimchis shot us a dulan black face when he came over to "reclaim" back his gal. Classic man! Even the 2 gals whom I tao bao-ed back to hotel oso said that they kinda prefer non-Kimchis customer. N let me go on record & say that I did NOT pay them any premium price for the ladies & spoilt market, in case some peeps suspect that I did. Therefore, there're probably no incentives for them to say these niceties to me, which tbh dun bother me anyway.

Anyway, end of the day, to me it's not so much abt looks or nationality that will get u hooked up wif FLs. It's ur pocket that counts. But, pls do it responsibly & try not market. Oh well, perhaps my encounters r something of a 1 off thing. Bros who had diff than mine, feel free to share. Cheers fellas...