View Single Post
Old 22-08-2017, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Female Companion

They each selected their kayak and got it on the water, as she climbed over the side of her kayak he caught another peek at her perky ass. As they pushed off from the shore she listed facts about their destination. “Pulau Sekudu translated into English is ‘Frog Island’, it stems from an old folklore tale wherein…” Christoph found his thoughts had drifted back to thoughts of Yang Li’s naked body, his thoughts had become bolder. He imagined her mouth full with his cock which heavily throbs. Her beautiful thin lips caress the shaft of his cock as her delicate hands massage his balls.

He’s suddenly pulled back to the present moment by Yang Li’s voice repeating, “Christoph? Christoph?” He shook his head to clear out the thoughts but they would not leave. “Did you hear what I asked? I repeated myself a few times”. She floated her kayak over to Christoph’s and asked “Are you okay? You’ve seemed out of it this whole trip”.

“Yeah… I’m fine, I’m just uhh” Christoph couldn’t think of an end to that sentence that would make sense.

Now with her kayak right next to Christoph’s. She looked into his eyes, then down to his crotch, then back to his eyes. She smiled sheepishly and said “It’s okay, I know that you’re attracted to me. I could tell since I got here. You were barely able to tell me your name, and you have been doing a very bad job of hiding that hard thing in your pants”. She giggled as she pointed to his obviously hard cock.

She then looked around to see if anyone else was in sight. There was no one there, she leaned in to him and whispered, “Look, there is no one around. Why don’t we get out of these kayaks, go on to the island and explore a little bit”. As she said this she slowly undid the knot which held on her tight fire engine red bikini top and let it fall off, her round perky breasts were now exposed. Christoph’s eyes devoured them, they looked even more amazing than he thought they would. Her hard pert nipples looked firm and Christoph could not wait to get his hands on them.

Yang Li turned her kayak towards the shore of the islet, parked it on the shore and got out of the kayak. She laid seductively on the sand next to her kayak. Christoph quickly paddled his kayak over and jumped out, unsure of exactly what to do. It isn’t every day that he is suddenly propositioned by a beautiful woman on the shores of a beautiful island. She giggled at his awkwardness and got up to her knees.

She winked at him and said “Come here and let me help you relax”.

Christoph sheepishly walked towards Yang Li, when he was close enough she reached for his swim trunks and pulled them down. His hard cock sprang out and throbbed. She caught it in her hands and stroked it gently.

“My, my Christoph. It seems you’ve really enjoyed our tour this morning” She kissed the swollen tip of his cock gently.

He moaned in pleasure and thrust his hips forward slightly so that the head of his cock pressed against her thin beautiful lips. She giggled and opened her mouth to receive his cock. Her mouth was warm and wet around his shaft. He quickly found out just how talented she was. She swirled her tongue around the underside of his cock head, he moaned and thought of just how lucky he was to have this beautiful Singaporean kayak tour guide suck him on the shores of a private islet. Between his feelings of intense pleasure and his reflection on just how lucky and rare this scenario is he couldn’t help but explode instantly in Yang Li’s mouth. She moaned and received his load. She swallowed and giggled. She laid down and patted the sand next to her to get Christoph to lay next to her.

“Did you like your trip today, Christoph?”

“Yes, unbelievably so” he said.

“Are you here tomorrow?” she asked.

“Yes” he said.

“I don’t have anyone signed up for my tours till noon tomorrow, want to take an extra-long trip and really explore the island?” she giggled.

“Yes please” he said and smiled not believing his luck.

“Look I have another tour starting in less than an hour – so let’s head back and tomorrow we can take our time and really get to explore!” she said. Christoph now learned that he would not have any problems creating a new post of Cassandra memories in Singapore.

E N D