View Single Post
Old 21-08-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 12
Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold
Re: My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour

As soon as we were pass the customs, I sped into the Gelang Patah Petronas. The Belles, Ah Hao and Ah Wei are already waiting there impatiently. It was 8.45pm. Like Tingting, Annabelle wasn’t riding, opting to pillion on Ah Wei’s bike instead. The journey up to Kulai will be high speed for sure, barring traffic.

The moment they saw Tingting and I pulling into the petrol station, they hopped on their bikes and started the engines. Jezebelle and Ah Hao led the way, while I took up the sweeper role at the back. Fast was an understatement, as the moment we pulled out into the highway, the average speed we went at was 220kmph, sometimes 180kmph when overtaking vehicles, and then up to 240kmph when having clear road.

After a short journey, we reached Kulai and pulled into a popular tze char restaurant with some groups of bikers, Restaurant Yew Meng. It wasn’t as crowded as we thought it would be, maybe because the main dinner crowd had gone already. We sat down and piled our helmets on 3 spare chairs before we started ordering.

For 3 guys and 3 girls, we definitely ordered a spread. The Msian style hokkien mee is a must as the staple (their white beehoon is also nice, but we didn’t order it this time round). We also ordered their signature salted steamed chicken (sedap!), black pepper crab, Mongolian pork ribs, kangkong belacan, and most importantly, their signature steamed prawns on steamed egg white and hua tiao wine (die die must try ok?! Bro Lakland recommend, seriously damn good!). Seriously, if you ever want to bring your family up north to Kulai for tze char dinner, these dishes will do well. They even have deep fried squirrel if you are adventurous enough.

When the food came, we began to tuck in with gusto, as we were all famished and the smell of food from other tables whetted our appetite even more. Within 40minutes, every single plate was cleared, and there was nothing left. Tingting saw another table being served fried ice cream, and she ordered a plate for our table too.

We chatted for another hour or so, mostly finding out what each couple has been up to. The other 2 couples quickly urged Tingting and I to get together, then perhaps we can all have wedding at same time and stuff. I gave a nervous laughter, while Tingting looked at me shyly, and told them that I will ask her when I am ready.

Jezebelle: Hor! See, Jun, Tingting waiting for you to say only… Don’t make her wait too long arh!

Annabelle: Yah, I’m sure Tingting has been waiting a long time already…. Like what? 3years?

Ah Hao: Wah lau wei! Jun, how can you make her wait so long?

Tingting: No no… it’s not Jun’s fault, he was together with Kim anyway, so cannot expect him to just break with her also…

Ah Wei: Nehmind, Tingting, if Jun bully you, you tell us. We 4 will go to his place dekit his bikes while he sleeping.

Annabelle: No need dekit his PGM, gimme his keys can already!

Me: Wah you all arh… sibeh jialat…

Tingting: Hahahaha…

We quickly finished our drinks, and we hopped back onto our bikes to make the journey back. It was agreed that from the point we leave the restaurant, it will be OTOT. We continued to ride together as a group until we hit the highway, then immediately, the other 3 bikes gunned their throttles and sped away, reaching speeds of 200+kmph within 10 seconds. Tingting shifted in her seat to the back a little, and she gently tugged me, and I shifted back with her. She gently patted my tummy, signaling to me that if I wanted to go fast, she’s ready.

I nodded and twisted the throttle as she held me tight and we both brought our bodies closer to the bike. We couldn’t get into ideal positioning because I was pillioning, and there was a lot of wind resistance as I shot down the highway at 260kmph. After a short sprint of 20km at that speed, I bled the speed to a more comfortable 180kmph. But I knew Tingting was thrilled by the speed, because throughout the rest of the journey, she kept signaling for me to open throttle. I obliged for a few more short sprints.

I stopped the bike at her gate and we got off the bike. Tingting was already yakking before she even took off her helmet.

Tingting: Wooooo! Jun! Damn fun! So fast! Hahaha… I saw the speed shoot up to 260kmph, then I was like wooooooo!!!! Hahahahaha… Can’t wait to get my own class 2 bike. My Xiao Bai can only hit 190kmph on NSHW. But I always short sprint only, cos you say will piston jam if hold for long.

Me: Slowly, young padawan. In 2 yrs time you will own a class 2 bike already.

Tingting: Hee….

She reached up and unbuckled my helmet, and I took it off and hung it on my mirror. Tingting opened her arms wide and embraced me tightly for a while, before planting a long kiss on my lips.

Tingting: I love you, Jun. Take care and ride safe ok? Looking forward to our next date, whenever that may be.

I looked at her for a while, while she stood there smiling sweetly at me. I couldn’t resist. I stepped closer to her and hugged her tightly as I kissed her again. While mildly surprised initially, she recovered and wrapped her arms around my waist again and kissed back.

“AHEM!” Tingting’s mum coughed out loud and pretended not to see us from the doorway, and she disappeared into the house.

We separated quickly and looked, expecting Auntie to come back out, but after a while, we decided that she wasn’t coming back out to interrupt us, and we hugged each other and kissed again. After what seemed like eternity, we separated and I touched her face gently before wearing my helmet again. She blew me a kiss before I started my engine and rode off. I rounded the corner and went out of sight before she smiled to herself and headed back into her house, skipping a little happy beat.