Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 20-08-2017, 10:01 AM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 25
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2062A Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltramanTiga87 View Post
My Fr on 2062A Ivy

Decided to try out the malaysian wl's in Geylang. Was told there is currently six at the moment. Went for 2062A Ivy. I've been to 2062A twice for Yue Tian. Saw Ivy both times but did not pick her.

Looks wise, Ivy reminds me of a JAV milf actress. Short hair, about 1.5 in height, small b cup breast and slim. My guess for her age should be 30+.

Service starts with three rounds of hot bbbj in the shower. On to the bed and she asked me to lie on back. She licked me all over. She then asked me to sit in the usual doggy position and she gave me an ass rimming as well as abit of a blowjob. Followed by a catbath and several rounds of bbbj. Ivy really knows how to please a man. Really enjoyed her bbbj.

I tried reverse cowgirl with her, missionary, doggy, cowgirl and finally cum while fucking her in doggy position. Pussy's good for her age.

She gave me a massage after sex.

She gave me a hug before i left. Rtf? Hell yes.. Definitely want to see her again. Been thinking also of trying the remaining Malaysian WLs. So far i've tried Yumi and Ivy.
Great fr bro
U really like milf a lot
I haven't try this small ivy
Perhaps I should try her soon