View Single Post
Old 13-08-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9632 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
Sounds a lot like teddybear's saigon yen.

She always takes the big room and quite good on gfe. First time i went up with her, ended up she asking me to stay overnight... Was very playful throughout the night. Had managed to score brownie points by fetching her and her sisters back from beach club to ACE and buying her dinner at her room. Had dinner with a very tantalising view of her on commando mode in her very transparent negligee. What a view during dinner.
bro.. you can take over her from teddy coz teddy being grounded in awan atas doing commitee cuci tunnel..