View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 08:50 AM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 25
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Slyer's Field Reports, Information On Geylang Whores And Contributions

Ma Li (L16 H16) Cat 150

Height: 1.6+m
Exp in gl: 2-3 months

Face: 7.75/10 very fair. Pretty. Love her sexy mole. Overall looks pleasant to my eyes. Long black hair. Feminine. High Sex appeal.

Body: 8/10 curvy with meat on the right place. Porcelain white smooth skin. No tattoo. Love her body. Perky ass good for doggie.

Boobs: 7/10 enhanced b+ to c cup boobs with pink nipples.

Cat bath: 7.5/10 sensual wet gentle licking with hands action. She used her boobs to rabba me.

Frenching: 8/10 We frenched like lovers in romantic movie. Lots of tongue fight.

Bbbj: 8/10 she's excellent. Deep throat. Strong suction. Her hj with saliva stimulating was so awesome till I nearly cum. Alternated bbbj with hj awesome combin.

Ar: Nil

Pussy painting: 9/10 her pussy is pink and bushy. Tasted as sweet as nectar yummy.

Fj: 8/10 she is tight. Bonked in doggie and missionary. Damn song to see her boobs juggling in doggie. Her moaning are music to my ears.

Gfe: 9/10 she scored high in this area. She is good at sa Jiao and so gentle. Her voice so sweet and gentle.

Rtf: yes many times. She's a gem. Planning to tarma her and menglu if there's a chance.

Last edited by slyer; 12-08-2017 at 09:43 AM.