View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: can u buy love with money

Mr whore lover, u can say what you want here as there is no impact on me. I can continue to sleep in peace as all your intel on me are absolutely wrong. Hahah! You can continue to fart!

As I said, if your standard is damn high, you would not resort to choosing a ex gl whore as your GF/lover and to plan to marry one. Oops, financially you are not able to do so. One Sad and pathetic soul u are! Hahaha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
well, ur standard is definitely much much much much lower than me as u fancy those milf wls who is fat, ugly n old and u still try to promote them to samster. actually think abt it is nothing wrong as u r uncle, looks ugly, fat n can only last 1 min, those category of whores suits u the best. it is no wonder u cannot kc those better quality wls and jealous of us who r able to at least kc those pretty syt wl. haha of coz my intel is accurate, u even wanna look for tat ex wl u fancy in china but in the end total failure. of coz i know who u r chen fei, and i know how ugly u look, how fat u r, ur hair style, ur spec, ur sinister acts, ur 1min sex performance, ur car, ur car plate number, and much more. but u know nuts of me as u dunno i'm good looking and good in sex. till now u still dunno who am i and I am tired of continueing the winning streaks of our wars, u dont have any challenge for me loser.

tat y i said u like to fabricate story out of ur imagination just like how u write ur FAKE FRs by ur imagination. my gf doesn't need me to give her monthly allowance in the first place, and who say i didn't want to marry her? planning takes time, not everything cm as fast as ur cumming in minute

My Personal FR Thread: