View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 06:52 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Hey senior bro tenggiri, cool down man.

I dun think anyone especially juniors lincluding myself is implying any seniors is writing fake FRs. For anyone regardless he is senior or junior, who is not comfortable or simply dun feel like making pledges like this, I think it is ok not to do so. Moreover, we are not serving NS which require us to make the enlistment pledge. Think most of us are just having some fun to 'challenge' each of us to do so niah...

Cool ok? Let's just enjoy the bonking and reading one another FRs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenggiri View Post
I just zap you for implying us seniors of writing fake frs without any basis. How much can we make from fake frs in a month? Its ridiculous lol. No hard feelings on your part i hope cos i am not at all against your idea of the "oath" but just find it a bit over the top for my taste. To each his own.