Old 01-08-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 22
copy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Chinese BBBJ Gem Not To Be Missed

Just have a session with Claire which I totally enjoy every single moment with her.
So to all Bros that yet to try her, your chance will come as she will try her best to slot you in.

Made a arrange with her and she even offered to come pick me up even when I offered to go pick her. A service that u don't see in the market but she just want all Bros to enjoy and relax and not feeling tired.

Once in the car, she is very friendly and can talk about anything everything and she will honestly reply you.

Once reach the location, she don't straight rush into the session. Will make you feel comfortable first before moving to the back seat for the action.

Before action start she will brief you what you need to do and from there just enjoy the session with her.
There is no need for points for her session as confirm you won't regret finding her as she is really good in what u find her for.

Not a time watcher as once deed is done she don't chase Goh off like others instead she will chat with you more before ending the session.

So for Bros that still waiting please be patience and for sure u will not regret finding her.