View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 17
Iwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Local Chinese BBBJ Gem Not To Be Missed

As a promised FR for Claire.

Just finished my car date night slot with her. I can describe with one word. AWESOMEEEEEE! Clare is indeed a BBBJ Gem. She picked me up at my location and drove to a discreet placwas sweating heavily and she switched on the air-con on full blast despite herself couldn't handle the coldness. So sweet and thoughtful of her despite herself afraid of the cold! We chatted almost about anything and our lives while she drove. Do not worry if you talk less and she can break the ice easily with you.

Found our discreet location. She asked me move to the back of the car.
Action starts, she cleaned my didi and spray hand sanitize on my hands. She is strictly hygienic and clean. Action started off, she licked my nipples and then move down. She deep throat and was patient with me because I took a very long time to cum. She is very obliging. Finally loaded everything into her mouth. She suck every last droplets and clean you up again. Chatted a little bit before she send me home. Clare is really like a big sister to me. I wished she was one! I'll definitely make another appt with her again. So those who already in the queue, please wait patiently. She will definitely get back to you at the soonest. Treat her with respect and she will treat you too.

This is the longest FR I've given to anyone for a longggggggg time.

Best regard! See you again Claire