View Single Post
Old 20-07-2017, 05:03 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 21 year old slim natural DD cupper

This is what DD cups look like on a slim body.
Full, heavy and supple.
No sag.
About 2kg each breast I think.

Plain looking, but her breasts were worth the price of admission!
Fondled them, moulded them, grabbed them, sucked her perky nipples.
All while pumping her tight wet vagina.

She's 158cm, petite, relatively easy to overpower in bed.
But even though I'm 184cm tall, she was so busty each ripe breast could not fit in each of my hands.
I fucked her sideways, missionary and deepthrusted her.
After 10 minutes of intense fucking, it was time to thoroughly conquer her.

I had asked for CIM. She refused.
She was very green, and her BBBJ skills were rudimentary.
I had asked her where I could cum, and she replied "Inside" while pointing to her vagina. Funny thing she forgot to mention anything else, but I took it to mean she was bound by her word. No conditions attached. So I would apply my own clause. To compensate for her poor skills of course. Natural sex with internal ejaculation!

I took a deep breath. There was a look of elation on my face.
She sensed what was coming, and struggled to break free.
She was young with a busty tight body, a very tight wet vagina.
I forced a kiss from her, pinning her body down in bed in missionary. Thrusting my cock deep inside her, pushing it all the way in and locking it in position.
A spurt.
And then I released all inhibitions and spurted my seed into her unprotected fertile womb. Intense ejaculation of my sperm into her unwilling vagina.
She squirmed as she felt every single drop of sperm dripping inside her, but her fate was sealed.
She was my sperm receptacle. I pumped my sperm into her for about 30 seconds, emptying out in her...

Yo lay there defeated, thoroughly inseminated.
I had used her body exclusively as a sex object, for my sexual pleasure exclusively...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC06107_crop.jpg (354.8 KB, 205 views)

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 20-07-2017 at 05:43 AM.