View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 07:49 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 15
Arlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to all
Re: Best Juagen Master In Amk = Ling Ling Jie

Quote:
Originally Posted by duin View Post
Tried it today despite language constraints. She or her team doesn't speak English and I don't speak Mandarin but they more than make up for it with sign language, translation apps (which makes things funnier, see below).

This was my first JG and frankly a bit of leap of faith as I don't know if it will benefit me - it better do for the price I paid

Had asked for Ling Ling only to do the session while booking but she asked me to go with her one of her team members L****. Having read the previous posts here, I requested her for Yen Zi, if it's not her. She agreed and called Yen Zi, who came about 15 mins later from her workplace. Yen Zi was very pleasant, chatty and focused. The best thing I liked was that it didn't feel dirty being there at all. It felt like a treatment from her attitude. She used her phone app to convey to me that she thought she had treated me once before. And when I tried to use the same app to translate my response "first time", the app translated it as "fuck first" which got me violently shaking my head... she got it that that was an error with the app )

As it seems like a routine, she explained to me what causes problems - all in the sign language and with some aid from app translation. The app translated her message as "if you fly too many planes its not good... rofl!" Long story short, I got the message. Her hand gestures to convey sex and permissible style of masturbation were equally funny. I asked her if blow job was ok and she confirmed the question with hand and face gestures what I was talking about (rofl!) and then confirmed it was ok as long as no heavy hand use with it.

It was a unique experience, not painful at all but I don't know how useful... I haven't tested the thing yet and since this was my first JG, have no benchmark.

One negative - I paid for 1 hour, but the service was done in 45 minutes (JG only) as Yen Zi had to rush somewhere. Based on the feedback here, I just assumed I didn't have to mark the starting time.

Will I return - depends on how my bro performs next. If I do, will probably ask for Yen Zi again but this time will make sure I get it for 1 hour!!
thanks for support