View Single Post
Old 22-06-2017, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 10
marlborosmoker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymarlborosmoker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Wow where can I start. Doll88 Olive is an extremely exquisite and horny babe. Most importantly is that she's really a SYT with a lovely face which everyone would like to bonk. Just how i like it! No regrets at all. Went into her room, tcss to break ice, really friendly chick.

My dick sprang up like snake in the can. She looked at it and slowly touch the shaft of my dick, following my dick veins from the bottom to my dickhead and using her fingernails to play with my dickhead.she started to begin her strokes slowly and with her other hand to tease my dickhead. She stopped playing with my dickhead and carried on to play with my balls. "Your balls are cute and she giggle" She commented.

I was breathing heavily already and she was so engrossed about giving a handjob that she didn't notice that I was on my top of my lust level. Then I could not control myself anymore and I started to roam her body around. Starting from her back, feeling her bra straps then slowly to her waist, Then I slowly move my hand over her bra cup and fully cupped her breasts. She infect was enjoying it as when I cupped her breasts, she left out a deep breath.

A pair of cute C cup in my hand while her hand was on my weapons... it felt wonderful then. Then she continued to give me the lovely handjob as I unbuttoned her blouse with my right hand. Then bit by bit and pace by pace, I took off her blouse partially. It was so tempted to rape her there and then. Then I got my hand into her bra to feel her breast without any bra and her nipples were so hard and she even moaned when I played with the nipples.

Then she took of the bra herself and let me roam her body as much as I can. I began to play with her nipples and gently twist and pinch her nipple. Her moan got more and more audible. I know things got hotter and hotter.

Just I thought she gave all her handjob skill on me, I feel a warm and moist feeling around my dick. I opened my eyes and there she was, giving me a bbbj. All my precum with saliva was mixed and making my lap wet with all the fluids.

Then I knew I was going to come, I hold on to her head and fucked her mouth for about 20 more seconds and I came so much that she can't hold in her mouth and some of it spilled out on to my lap. Then she choked for a while and as I was starting to recover, she licked my dick clean. A well service oriented girl who took real good care of you.

Looks: 9.5/10 (definitely a turn on when u saw her)

Boobs: 8/10 (nice natural C cup for grabbing, lovely hard nipples, perfect for suckling on shes on top!)

Bbbj: 9.5/10 (really good suction and really know how to tease ur little bro)

Frenching: 7.5/10 ( Depend on chemistry )

FJ: 9/10 (very accommodating and lovely girl, willing to do anything! Started off Bbbj and cim and 2nd shot with missionary,cowgirl then doggy. )

RTF: definite a RTF for her ( started missing her already )