Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
jlly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Fr for jade doll88
Got some free time before my next meeting so wanted to find a girl to release. More than one week liao so buay tong. Fast and quick reply from OKT. Solid recommendation as well. When I went in I was quite surprised because Jade looks absolutely amazing. Sibei long legs my cai. Was quite a good surprise because last few bonks really cmi. (Hand itchy go test laksaboy again after bad bonk from dome 2 then kena bad one again fuck. Don't go laksaboy bros all fucked up)

Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10 I sibei like long legs esp when put over your shoulders shiok. Good for bros who like tall girls she said she's 170 I think maybe a bit taller than that. Boobs quite obvious fake la but I'm not boobs person
Service: 8/10 solid service. Massaged in between 2 shots. Bbbj can be improved. But she made me rock hard for the two shots lick me everywhere.
Fj: 7/10 only tried missionary and her riding me. Pussy tight but can be more experienced.

She got those hot minah feel those kind you see on the streets got red lipstick and wear damn tight dress kind. Confirm you wow when you go see her. You see her already sure know what I'm talking about.