View Single Post
Old 19-06-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 8
STCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Jollie of Titaniumbabe at 1100hrs.

Just finished my session with this busty nice lady and it was really not bad to say the least. Wanted to book Jojo initially but it seems the KOC88's FR had drove up the demand for her services.
Anyway, I was assured by OKT that Jolie is new and good looking as well and provides good service, so I took his words for it. No regrets.

Looks: 8.5/10 early 20s, smooth skin and big bright eyes. No blemish on her face. A bit of minah complexion but the wont reject kind for most. Her pics posted are 90% accurate. Her looks really grew as the session went on. Pretty syt for sure. A cheery personality too.

Body: 9/10. Young, firm looking type. Very solid for a hard bonk. Again, I would say smooth and taut.

Boobs: 9/10. Solid and wonderful to fondle and suck. I sucked on them for some time and it seems Jollie enjoyed them being played with. Like the way she looked at me when I took her left boob into my mouth in full.

Pussy: 9/10. Tight, trimmed, easily wet and plenty of juice. She likes her clits to be stimulated as heard from her moans when I painted. Told me I licked her good.

BBBJ: 8.5/10. For a syt, her standard is pretty good. Varies her tempo and movement and looking at me like a little kitten with her big eyes. Made me feel so high! Ample use of tongue when needed and gave my balls a good suck and lick too. Almost CIM but i endured.

Frenching: 9/10. A kissing fish. Her full lips are so tasty. We frenched non stop.

FJ: 9/10. Nothing to complain. Jollie accommodated to all my requests.
Missionary, doggies, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, side / standing doggie all she was willing to try and I have a above average size dong. She took it like a obedient girl.
The highlight to me was the carry fuck. She looks meaty in her earlier pictures but is actually quite lightweight to carry in real life, maybe 43 to 44kgs only. She cummed several times and moaned so loudly, there are so much juice on her pussy. Either she is hungry for sex or I bonked her really well.
1X missionary cumshot
1X carry fuck cumshot
I also asked if she does CIM after the deed. She said she can do that for customers that she likes. Told her i would like to CIM the next time I visit, she replied no problem lol.

GFE: Very good. I can speak primary school Thai and she speaks primary school English, we clicked quite well, she was really friendly and quite chatty. 90 mins went too fast but when we were not fucking, we spent the rest of time, kissing, frenching and cuddling. I really like the chemistry we had.

RTF: Yes depending on my schedule and money. Jollie is worth the damage for sure but i dont make a lot like some bros. Now I need to go to work.
Hope Titanium's OKT can give me a big discount the next time since I visited his stable for a few times. I also selfishly hope bro KOC88 sticks to Jojo only lest he comes to disturb and FR for Jollie and increase her customer flow.