Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
PowerGuySG PowerGuySG PowerGuySG
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post

Sigh … like to make a report on these girls above. If you go on to the “famous website”, there are loads of “excellent comments” about how worthy these girls are for their price despite they charged at a premium sum. Some even says they are worth more than that … etc.

Well, I tried two of them (tarma) as those “cheongters on their website recommended” and all I can say is “No RTF for me”. Not because they are terribly bad, but again it is their worth that is the issue. I will not go into details on the girls but the usual problems surfaces like tummy impression, dark skin, PSed photos, exaggerated service level … etc.

SO and AGAIN, price does not necessarily comes with quality anymore. IMHO, these girls are charging premium not because of their quality but either you are paying for the location they are operating from or they simply have too high a self worth. If they were to operate from places like Geylang , they should only be able to charge 110 – 120 at most. At 200+ - 300 per girl (tarma), that’s simply too much.

Try at your own risk.

PS: BTW, all four of them can do tarma (you choose any two) at $600/60mins/1shot FJ ... one girl 220, two girls 440 at most why 600? then 1 shot??? Many don't see the rational but I tried anyway and ........... regret.
$600 per hour and only one shot. Forget them then, might as well take $600 to go JB and bonk until you cannot walk properly.