View Single Post
Old 16-06-2017, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
The best thing we do is boycott those $180 above pricing with bad service and attitude , the girls won't have money to pay for advertising.
Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
but many bros still likes to go PRC ..dont know why . worse Mountain to climb . dont pleasure them ,the more you pleasure them ,the worse they will be .
Well, I think those $200 girls are not meant to provide sex service only. Many costumers would prefer paying them as to "rent" a girlfriend to pamper... buy them food, buy them gift, book slots to chit-chat, etc. If these are not what we are looking for, probably we cannot fully make use of the $200 -- that's why we think the rate is expensive.

I'm not saying what these costumers are doing is wrong, just different people has different need. They want a "girlfriend", they pay $200 then they have a "girlfriend". Fair enough.

However, if what we need is nothing more than sex service, I would say: despite of those bad-attitude girls, many $100-120 girls can fulfill our needs already.

Recently I have been visiting a girl quite frequently. With the rate of $110, I got frenching, painting, BBBJ, AR, and FJ. Her look is quite pretty as well. My encounter with her is so much better than a $220 girl who has just got me a nightmare.