Old 13-05-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
kardinal05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Satisfied with my recent 3d2n trip. Recommend bros here to rent a car for long distances, mount your gps and explore. Hassle free. First day with family, went to the end of Kg. Piayu for seafood by the Kelong. Spent ard 350k for 5 dishes (squid, butter prawn, snapper, 2 types of veggies + drinks, rice). Then, went to barelang, ocarina, mega mall to nagoya (back and forth). Manage to meet up samster Toadd on the 2nd night and we went for a short while to Kg. Bule, Foreplay and Titanium (upbeat-mainstream clubs). But there are not many people, probably coz its weekday and we were wary of the recent raids. We went to Venus spa as well (head back to batam centre). I am a massage addict and prefer those with facilities and package. Find it more worth and saves me the effort to negotiate. So hopefully you guys can intro me more of such places (other than octopus/delta). We tried to link up with some other bros here but got turn down. Maybe because I am still considered newbie (due to points). But for now, I am suspending my batam trips until the fasting month is over. So for bros here, probably now is the right time to go all the way out before the dead town sets in by the end of this month.