View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My 1st Juvenile Xperiences !!

At first I thought Wei Long was cumming but he was not shivering uncontrollably and his moans were steady. I figured that was just his way of expressing his pleasure of fucking me. Grabbing his head with both my hands, I shoved my C cup bosom into his face, with my chin leaning above his head. I whispered, “You are making too much noise la… Suck my boobs… Suck me… Lick me…”Wei Long shifted both his hands from my waist to my boobs. He then began squeezing and kneading my boobs with both his hand and his mouth… His tongue to be precise… He was using the tip of his tongue to lick my nipple…

Using the tip of his tongue Wei Long kept on flicking my right nipple as if trying to turn on some light switch. It was so nice! Ben had never played with my nipples this way. My left breast and nipple was not spared too, as he used his right palm to grab the underside of my left breast while his thumb twitched my nipple as if my nipple was his PSP joystick. Wei Long then engulfed right breast with his mouth, licking, sucking, kissing it all at the same time.

Unlike Ben, Wei Long was not a lazy fuck, as he was playing with my breast with his hands and mouth, he soon began to also take over the job of fucking me. Instead of deriving pleasure from me of bouncing and riding him, he took over and started to thrust upwards with his cock into my pussy. Each time he thrusted his cock into me I would be slightly lifted into the air by the impact and most of his cock would slip out with only a third of his cock left inside my pussy and then I would then slide down with his cock inside my pussy sitting on his thigh with his cock fully plunged inside me. The pleasure was so immense I had to control my moaning by covering my mouth with my right hand. After ten minutes of vigorous thrusting and playing with my boobs Wei Long initiated a change of position to missionary style.

I lay down on the sofa with my legs facing Wei Long coyly and spread both my legs and held onto the back of my knee with my hands forming an M shape. Wei Long went between my legs in a half kneeling holding his cock in his right hand. He aimed it right at my pussy and rammed it in with a loud ‘piak’. “Uh.” I moaned. Wei Long then used his shoulders to push my legs towards me with both his hands clutched into fists on each side of my shoulders. Wei Long started pounding his cock into my pussy like an angry piston.

Me: “Uh uh uh! Uh… Wei…” *Piak* “Long…”*Piak* “Not…” *Piak*

I was trying to tell Wei Long not to fuck me so hard due to the sound, but was unable to complete my sentence as Wei Long was not letting a single second by without ramming hard into my pussy. I placed my petite hands onto his broad chest to signal him to stop for a while.

Me, panting: “Uh… Not… Too… Hard… Very… Loud… Oh! Uh uh uh uh uh.”

Instead of going softer, my pleas with Wei Long seemed to trigger the inner horny beast in him to fuck me harder.

Piak… Piak… Piak! Piak… Piak… Piak!

Wei Long: “Shirley… I cumming soon… Your pussy very tight! Can shoot inside?”

Shaking my head I said, “Uh… No… Please… Uh… Cannot… Shoot… Inside. Not… Uh… Safe.”

Wei Long: “Then… On your boobs can?”

Again I shook my head and said, “No… Cannot… Shoot… Body… Uh… No… Tissue… Will… Uh… Get… Caught.”

Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak!

Wei Long began to increase the speed of his cock thrusting into me. He was banging me hard and fast! Knowing that he would cum soon I had to offer him a solution apart from letting him shoot his cum inside my pussy and on my body I decided to offer him something he cannot resist.

Putting up the most slutty face I could make and using the most seductive tone I was capable of I said, “Uh… Wei Long… I want… I want… Little Wei Long… To shoot… Inside uh… My mouth…”

I looked Wei Long in the eye, stuck my tongue out and pointed my slender right index finger at my playful tongue.

Wei Long pulled out his cock from my pussy got up from his position, placed his cock right in front of my face. I grabbed his cock and capped his tip with my small mouth. As soon as that happened Wei Lonng ejaculated into my mouth while I sucked his cock and swallowed his cum at the same time. I then slowly drew his cock inch by inch into my mouth, stopping when most of his four inch cock was in my mouth. Not wanting to dirty the sofa or my clothes I used my tongue to massage the underside of his cock while his cock was in my mouth and made him ejaculate the remaining cum in his cock directly into my throat.

Using my right hand, I began to push Wei Long‘s crotch away from my face so that his cock will withdraw from my mouth while keeping the suction strong on his cock so that no saliva or cum will drip down while his cock retreated from my mouth. Wei Long dressed himself up properly after his cock was out of my mouth, he then sheepishly told me, “That was the best fuck of my life… Heeheehee.” And hurriedly went out of the room to join his friends downstairs. I put my clothes back on and sat on the corner seat of the now sweat filled sofa, I spent about 15 minutes wondering about what just happened. Should I have stopped Wei Long? But it felt so good. Should I tell Ben tomorrow? But I didn’t alert anyone when Wei Long fucked me, so maybe not. After 15 minutes, I tiptoed out of the room to the restroom to rinse my mouth and head back to sleep on the sofa which was now much drier.

The next morning Ben woke me up as everyone was getting ready to go home. Wei Long, most probably guilty from having sex with his friend’s girlfriend, did not even once look at my direction. Ben then sent me home by accompanying me to take the MRT back to my house before heading home himself.

Did Wei Long ever approach me for sex again after that?

Yes.

Did I agree?

That will be another story for another day.

E N D