View Single Post
Old 15-04-2017, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Community Rating of cat $150 WLs (社群点评)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Geylang is dying slowly.
Business is bad.
Girls can't make it these days.
OKTs still want to show attitude to some of the remaining regulars left.
I foresee more houses will close if they don't improve.

For cat 150, these are things I think will help all houses.

1) Time to petition AV to create a cat $200 for higher quality girls. Those who want to fuck and go can visit cat 100 or cat 80 PRC
2) If not successful in having cat $200, consider cutting back on house commision. Eg. Would it be better if the girls earn $100 per round while house earn $50. More enticing for good PRC girls to come, and better girls means more biz. Do the math. If I bring in a girl that gets 5 customers a day, I earn $70x5=$350. But if I reduce my commision to $50 so I can bring in hotter girl that can draw in 10 customer a day, I earn $50 x 10= $500 per girl
3) Improve house decor - some houses need to do simple renovations, like adding more mirrors in the rooms. Consider having a bathroom with mirror too so can enjoy looking at the girl servicing you from the bath all the way till the end.
4) Viewing area - some house you come in but have to walk quite deep inside to see the girls. Should put the girls as close to the door as possible, like Thai house. Customers who are shy to walk in will feel more inclined to pick the girls.
5) consider having a screen to select girls like yi tiao long. This way even if girls not working, customer would know who to pick next time and may return to your house to choose the girl that was previously unavailable.
6) improve okt attitude. Some okts are plain rude. Like you owe them a living.
This does not work in today's modern times. This kind of attitude only works on Bangla. Pls wake up if you want more business. Don't complain if customers are picky or take a while to choose girls. If they stand there or sit there at your house to think it means you have a good chance. You scold them, they will go off and never return. Worse is they share here in sbf or via other platform like WeChat groups that your house sucks. If you think it won't affect your business, pls continue the bad attitude.

A model house to follow would be 1669. Girls can be seen once you open the door, okt is friendly and rooms have proper mirrors all round for a nice 3D surround experience. Great job!
Some other houses I would recommend for good mirror coverage and instant viewability of girls when you step in the door (meaning you can see the girls quite clearly from the door without having to walk deeper in) are:

1612, 1615, 1651, 2033, 2040, 2045, 2062.

Friendlier okt would be 1612, 1615 and 2040.