View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1655 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40975 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
JM8 G4

There are some new girls in this house, the okt mentioned, but i was not interested ... May be new, but figure-wise, just more bak chyes to add to the collection already there.

Saw one slim, very fair girl sitting at back row of the fish tank grooming her hair, not bothering to even look in my direction. Chose her.

Inside the room she asked me why i not interested in the new girls. Told me she already almost done with her tour and 2 years will be up in June. I replied that i only visit the house once per year so she is new to me

Service is excellent for $40. Nice bbbj and cowgirl. Happy to continue her effort until i told her to stop and i take over. Finished in missionary ... lost it seeing my dick sliding in/out of her clean shaven pussy. She still ask me to lie down and gave a quick leg massage till buzzer sounded.

Only cons were her makeup a bit over-do, and not much in the boobs dept. Will rtf next chance i get.
Fav returned thxs bro

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32725161