View Single Post
Old 29-03-2017, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
invertigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyinvertigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hidden past of a young married man

She was not shy..not shy at all

which made me feel alittle intimidated at that time as I was still new to this.. I heard my friends talk about how you should not kiss prostitutes....I personally have not hired the services of one before so I dont know how it works... Just treated her like a normal girl who I wanted to fuck...

She spread herself while I work my hands before her..just vertical up and down rubs on her vagina and by then, I could feel that her underwear was already soaking wet...

This was going easier than I thought...and on my 1st hunting trip in the wild too!

I slid her underwear off and she sat up, taking off her dress on her own.. I fumbled to take off my shirt and my jeans......I looked at her body with just a bra on, couldnt help it so I stopped to french her again without taking my underwear off...it was messy.. we were both fumbling to get naked quick.. we wanted to fuck so badly...

Cant remember the details after that but we fucked really hard..she has this greenish tattoo on her back and side of her body which was honestly quite ugly.. haha..but diu la...

The thing that made me remember her so clearly was not her tattoo but her hunger for cum...she KNEW i was coming and said under her moans "Give me your cum, I want to drink it".. my god.. I cant believe my ears...its like a dream come true...my ex would not even give me a BJ and here I have a nympho who wants to drink cum...

............................continued next post