View Single Post
Old 24-03-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21806 / Power: 21
slicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best Juagen Master In Amk = Ling Ling Jie

Went back to Ling Ling jie for servicing after 4 months. Happened to be around the area so quickly msg her for availability. I went up to her at the agreed time but because she was doing the qian li sian for some bro, her disciple came over to massage me. Told her I wanted a full hr of jg since that was the reason for visiting her.

I would say the disciple's skill was not too bad.. the strength is not as strong as her master though. However, during the short session with the disciple, manage to make small talk with her. Her name is Yan Zi and she started 4 months ago. Promised her that I will book her the next time.

As Ling Ling has to treat 2 bros for qian li sian, she only return to massage me after 10 mins. Her strength was powerful and was able to know where it hurts. Told me to try the treatment as it will greatly improve the prostate area. Told her will try during the next visit.

She was very professional during jg... my didi went up and down countless times. However, the magical thing is, during the whole session, I did not even have the feeling to cum.. unlike other jg session. Not sure why though.

Overall, another satisfying session and will continue to visit her again when my didi need servicing. Thanks!