View Single Post
Old 22-03-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!
Re: SG Chinese Guy Looking For LTR with Genuine Couples

17th March 2017 - 1st Meetup with G & K (Part 1 of 3)

An Indonesian Chinese Couple. G is the mister. K is the missus.

G approached me in January after reading my thread. They were coming down in March and wanted to try a MFM for the first time.

He shared theirs do's and don'ts with me. No kissing (A pity as I love French kissing) & no BBBJ but a protected BJ (Wow. This was a real shame)

But I did want to help them achieve their sexual fantasy. We confirmed a date the next day.

We kept in touch. A day before, we touched base to discuss again. G asked if I had any video to share to make the situation less awkward.

I followed G and we took the lift up. Although reserved, G is a nice & pleasant guy.

He opened the door to their hotel room. I entered to see K sitting at the edge of the bed in a red hot chilli dress with black stockings (Da Yum!).

K has a very nice smile with red highlights in her hair. A very slim and nice figure too. She immediately got up to shake my hand as I entered to welcome me.

It was a bit awkward at first, then we got to chatting. I recited their rules which I had memorized and we went through the rules again just to be safe.

I washed up and came out.

G: How should we start?

Me: Thanks to D & C. I got their approval to show you both the video we made.

I showed them the video and blasted the sound. I'm pretty sure C moaning out my name as I fucked her turned all of us on.

G suggested I massage C. I put on my green mask and got ready..

<To Be Continued>

My recent sexperiences with couples (Pics):
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showt...800&highlight=

My personal past sexperiences (No Pics):
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showt...584&highlight=

Last edited by AlphaRomeoo; 26-03-2017 at 04:34 PM.