Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
tokyohot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

1st time recce alone in btm.
Last week 3d2n, Batam City Hotel, executive rm, S$83 incl bfast, agoda.
Day1, New Spa at BCH, IDR 312K after disc. New launch promo.
Facilities new, sauna got 2 heaters, but only 1 was switched on.
90mins massage, free use of facilities, same pattern like delta and octopuss.
Jus dat here, ur eyes get to makan ice cream from the local SYT doing gym.
It was arnd 5-7pm.
Waited for awhile b4 Meaty gal came in, seems familiar, last time kena from octopuss,
act blur fatty, pass time only. Spider massage groin area for like 5 mins.
Flipped over and asked me where else to massage, started to act blur, I act blur in return.
I said no hj? She said she gave already what. I lose interest. Got up, wash up and abt to leave. She took a white form and asked me for tips. I act blur and left.
Went makan at Hai Ou, thanks to Bro Nono and Bro MM info.
Food was good. Eyes makan ice cream again, sat at table bside cashier
Went BCS watch Kong, liked it
Went grand dragon disco, saw on menu Bintang Radler 65K. Ordered it for 1st time. Bill came, 98K. I scrutinised, cashier printed beer 80k.
I asked waitress, not 65K meh? She shrugged and act blur.
I sianz, 1st time here, dun wan make a scene. Give 100k. Waitress act blur again, nbr return change as expected.
Liveband was playing, after ordered disco time. Then came showtime, the dancers had flabby tummies and streched marked thighs fat is not the new sexy. they were simply rehearsing sibei unpro and distasteful.
Although bintang radler was nice, dun nd to drink there, way 2 ex and I dun see any point in staying. I left and went Square at iHotel Baloi. Place was extended, now wif live band. It was nicely packed, not 2 crowded. Managed to kena pickup by gal, she said she working at princess 3. She asked for 1.2jt, I managed to bargained 1jt. She asked for 200k for both her fren as tips, I obliged. Shld haf juz tabao all back to my room dat nite. drink 2 much 2 fast
Day2.
Nxt morning tip her 50k and left.
Looks: 6/10
Dmg: 1.25jt