View Single Post
Old 20-03-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
xxxaddict is one of the Best!xxxaddict is one of the Best!xxxaddict is one of the Best!
Re: Female Contraceptive Gel

Have been reading the exchanges between TS and other forum luminaries like Maxman (love your raw stories btw), and I felt the need to say something.

Whilst TS has been saying that if we are scared, we should stay away, it doesn't address the issue raised, which is that the consumer needs some independent empirical evidence before he decides to buy the product. Whilst there are studies galore done in the past, on the effectiveness of various forms of contraception, we have yet to see any established evidence on the actual Aier product itself.

There have been some reviews from various consumers on the ease of use of the product (with one forummer taking videos eve ), and those reviews have helped to dispel the east of use factor. Users have also commented that they can now bonk away with peace of mind, and without worry on pregnancy. And that's very good and all.

I guess these users are now the first group of test subjects. Perhaps they could update us on their situation in another month or two, and let us know if things are still OK. ie. they won't be having any personal celebrations on the third Sunday of June this year.

I hope there are more forummers who would care to give this product a try. Then at least we will have a larger population sampling, which can then (sort of) attest to the efficacy of this product.