View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3366 / Power: 14
cupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond repute
Re: She must be fking joking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozhe View Post
Chatted a indo maid when using wechat  app. After chatting to her for few days , things started to change. From decent chat slowly to noti chat ... she will buzz me often saying she is lonely and needs  someone to sayang .....she stays few blocks away from me and so we decided to meet. She invited me over to her employer's hse bcoz she is alone.
When I reached her place , she was watering the plants outside her unit while waiting for me. She doesn't fking look like a maid at all !!!! She is fair , slim n tall and more importantly looks very neat n clean . She was wearing a white v neck tee n a look like fbt running short showing her nice legs ... she cannot be a maid , she must be fking  joking. She lives in a executive mansion-house
ts if you dare not care her, share la. lot of bros here can sayang her properly

happy weekend